If you’re from Kentucky and want to bet on the Breeders’ Cup – we can help. Yes, we can show you how to bet on the Breeders Cup with Kentucky sports betting sites that can give you up to $6000 in free bets when you sign up with them.
How to bet on the Breeders’ Cup with Kentucky sports betting sites for horse racing
If you live in Kentucky – home of this year’s Breeders’ Cup – or any other US state, the great news is that you can bet on horse racing at Keeneland.
BetOnline is an overseas Kentucky sports betting site that allows you to bet on the Breeders Cup and also gives you a 50% matched deposit bonus up to $1000 that can be used on the big horse race this Friday and Saturday.
- Click here to register at BetOnline
- Create an account and deposit at least $55
- Receive your 50% deposit bonus up to $1000
- Go to the ‘Racebook’ section and click on Breeders Cup
- Choose your horse and set your stake (the amount you want to play)
- Click the Place button and check out the contest to see if you’re a winner (good luck).
Ts&Cs: To claim the Breeders Cup bonus, deposit a minimum of $55, you will receive a 50% deposit bonus of $27.50. You can deposit up to $2000, with a maximum of $1000 to spend on the Breeders’ Cup. This promotion is for your first deposit only.
Best Kentucky Sports Betting Sites for Horse Racing: Breeders’ Cup Sportsbooks
Any US resident in KY or any other state including New York can sign up to these Kentucky sports betting sites for horse racing. Click ‘Claim’ below and sign up for these Kentucky Breeders’ Cup sportsbooks and you can earn over $6000 in bonuses to use on any sport.
Breeders’ Cup Odds
This Friday and Saturday (November 4th and 5th) the biggest focus in the horse racing world is the Breeders’ Cup.
It’s the third time the Lexington course has hosted the Breeders’ Cup, and there’s much to be excited about at Keeneland Racecourse in Kentucky.
On Friday, we’ll have ‘Novices’ Order’ on ‘Future Stars Day’, which will feature five Breeders’ Cup Juvenile races, giving horse racing fans a chance to see some of the potential stars of the coming years.
But Saturday will see nine top-level Breeders’ Cup races with a total prize pool of $21 million.
On Saturday we go with the Breeders’ Cup Filly and Mare Sprint (11:50am) and then we have eight more Grade 1 events to enjoy, but it’s really one race this year – the Breeders’ Cup Classic (5:40pm) – the final race.
It’s the $6M Classic that’s grabbing headlines with America’s next great horse – Flight line – He’s back on track and has put his undefeated record on the line again. He comes into the 1m2f event as a red-hot favorite and it would be a huge shock if he beats him.
He has won all five of his 63 1/2 starts by an impressive 19 1/2 lengths, including the TVG Pacific Classic at Delmar last time out. Flight Line, currently the highest rated horse in the world, will be the banker of many people’s ‘Breeders’ Cup’ after this weekend to maintain his unbeaten record and establish himself as one of the best horses in horse racing. It’ll be as good as past US greats like Man O’ War, Seattle Slew and Secretariat – we’ll get it!
Note: Odds are subject to change.
Breeders’ Cup Betting KY – How to watch the Breeders’ Cup in Kentucky
- 🏇 Breeders’ Cup 2022 details
- 📅 Breeders’ Cup Dates: Friday 4th and Saturday 5th November
- 🕙 Breeders’ Cup Tournament Timings:- Fri first race 3pm, Sat first race 11.50am
- 🏟 Where is the 2022 Breeders’ Cup? Keeneland, Lexington, Kentucky
- 📺 Look: NBC, Peacock, USA Network, FanDuel TV and JazzSports
- 🎲 Breeders’ Cup Classic Odds: Flight Line -225 | Epicter +550 | Life is good +700 | Taiba +800
Full Breeders’ Cup race cards and schedule
See below for post times for the 14 Breeders’ Cup races at the Keeneland meeting on Friday and Saturday.
|Breeders’ Cup 2022 Times (EDT)|
|Friday, November 4||Distance||Bag||TV channel
|3:00 pm Breeders’ Cup Youth Turf Print||5 1/2 F (Turf)||1 million dollars||United States & BetOnline|
|3:40 pm Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Filling||1 1/16 m||2 million dollars||United States & BetOnline|
|4:20 pm Breeders’ Cup Juvenile Fillies Sat||1 mile||1 million dollars||United States & BetOnline|
|5:00 pm Breeders’ Cup Juniors||1 1/16 m||2 million dollars||United States & BetOnline|
|5:40 pm Breeders’ Cup Youth Turf||1 mile||1 million dollars||United States & BetOnline|
|Saturday, November 5||Distance||Bag||TV|
|11:50 am Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Sprint||7 furlongs||1 million dollars||BetOnline|
|12:29 PM Breeders’ Cup Turf Sprint||5 1/2 F (Turf)||1 million dollars||BetOnline|
|1:10 pm Breeders’ Cup Dirt Mile||1 mile||1 million dollars||BetOnline|
|1.50pm Breeders’ Cup Filly & Mare Turf||1 3/16 miles (grass)||2 million dollars||United States & BetOnline|
|2.30pm Breeders’ Cup Sprint (Dirt)||6 f||2 million dollars||United States & BetOnline|
|3:10 pm Breeders’ Cup Mile||1 mile||2 million dollars||United States & BetOnline|
|3:55 pm Breeders’ Cup Distaff||1 1/8 miles||2 million dollars||NBC & BetOnline|
|4:40 pm Breeders’ Cup Turf||1 1/2 miles (grass)||4 million dollars||NBC & BetOnline|
|5:40 pm Breeders’ Cup Classic||1 1/4 miles||6 million dollars||NBC & BetOnline|
What markets are available for the Breeders’ Cup at Kentucky sports betting sites?
See below for a complete breakdown of what each of the markets are on the Kentucky sports betting pages for The Breeders’ Cup.
- Win. Bet on a horse to finish 1st
- Location: Bet on a horse to finish 1st or 2nd
- Show: Play on the horse to finish in the top 3
- Across the board: Betting on a horse to finish 1st, 2nd or 3rd – this bet pays 3x your stake. So, a $2 ‘across the board’ bet is worth $6 – meaning you have $2 on a horse to win, $2 to place second and $2 to place third.
- common sense Bet on 2 horses to finish 1st and 2nd in the correct order
- Trifecta: Bet on 3 horses to finish 1st, 2nd and 3rd in correct order
- Your perfect: Bet on 4 horses to finish 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th in the correct order
- Daily Double: Pick the winning horse in 2 consecutive races on the card.
- Choose 3, 4, 5 and 6: Pick the winner of 3, 4, 5 or 6 consecutive runs as ‘Daily Double’.
The best Kentucky sports betting sites are reviewed by the Breeders’ Cup
- BetOnline – generous horse racing odds
- Every game – top join offer and live streams
- Bovada – Best for horse racing markets
- MyBookie – Join Free Betting Leads Offer.
- BetUS – Best Breeders’ Cup free betting offer
BetOnline – $1000 Kentucky Sports Betting Breeders’ Cup Free Bet
Register with BetOnline If you bet on the Kentucky Breeders’ Cup and use our special bonus code INDIERS When you make your first deposit, you will be rewarded with a 50% match.
In summary, this means a $100 deposit and you get a $50 bonus, or since this offer is only available on your opening deposit, why not deposit the entire $2000 to win a horse race at Keeneland with a $1000 Breeders’ Cup bonus – then bet on the Kentucky Breeders’ Cup or any other US state? When you do, you can use this free bonus.
BetOnline Breeders Cup betting promotional terms and conditions
- The minimum deposit is only 55 dollars
- Bet on American horse racing in Kentucky
- 10x rollover requirement
- The highest sports betting site is a $1,000 bonus
- Kentucky sports betting site free bets expire in 30 days
Every game – $750 Kentucky Breeders Cup free bet
Every game They are a highly experienced sports betting site – so you can absolutely rely on them to provide you with the top horse racing markets to bet on – even if you live in Kentucky or any US state for that matter.
Additionally, they offer their new customers the opportunity to purchase up to $750 in free bets on the Breeders Cup.
why? Just deposit up to $250 and each game matches that deposit with a bonus equal to that amount – so a $250 deposit gives you another $250! Additional ‘good news’ allows you to do this three times for a maximum of $750, giving you another timely boost to your Breeding Cup betting fund.
Again, use the promo code you specifiedINDIERSYou can use these horse racing free bonuses to bet on the Breeders’ Cup in Kentucky to claim this offer and like all of our sports betting sites on this page.
Each game Breeders Cup betting offer terms and conditions
- 100% deposit bonus up to $250
- You can deposit a maximum of $750 in bonus up to three times
- Bet on the 2022 Breeders’ Cup in Kentucky and any US state
- Bonus code must be redeemed immediately after deposit and before placing bets.
Bovada – $750 Kentucky Sports Betting Site Free Bet to Use on 2022 Breeders’ Cup
Register with a trusted sports betting site Bovada And go to the ‘payout counter’ before you place your bet! If you live in Kentucky, they’ll reward you with a $750 Breeders’ Cup free bet that you can use when you play at Keeneland Horse Racing – this year’s home of the 39th Breeders’ Cup race.
Again, don’t forget to only use our bonus code INDIERS And that qualifies you for a generous $750 free bet on the Breeders Cup.
How does it work? Well, in simple terms – Bovada matches your opening deposit by 75%. So, if you deposit $1000, you’ll get a free bet worth $750 to use on the big Keeneland horse race this weekend.
Plus, you can do all of this if you live in the state of Kentucky or any US state for that matter.
Bovada Breeders’ Cup betting offer terms and conditions
- $1000 deposit for a maximum $750 Breeders’ Cup free bet
- Bet on the Breeders’ Cup in Kentucky or any US state
- Driving criteria
- The maximum sports bet is $750
- Kentucky sports betting site free bets expire in 30 days
MyBookie – $1,000 bonus for bets on the 2022 Breeders’ Cup in Kentucky
MyBookieNext in our top list of offshore sportsbooks to join as they reward new customers with a whopping 50% first deposit match bonus.
The minimum deposit to get their offer is just $50 (which gives you a $25 free bet), but if you want to go big, MyBookie will cover up to $2000, giving you a nice $1000 free bet. He can bet on the Breeders’ Cup race at Keeneland this week.
It’s the same promo code to make things nice and easy. INDIERS And MyBookie lets you bet on the Breeders’ Cup if you live in Kentucky or any other US state, so if you’re looking to get some bets on this weekend’s Breeders’ Cup meet, look no further.
MyBookie Breeders Cup betting offer terms and conditions
- The minimum deposit is $50
- 10x rollover requirement
- The maximum sports bet is 1000 dollars
- Kentucky sports betting site bonus is awarded in free bets
BETUS – Up to £2,500 deposit free bet on Kentucky Breeders’ Cup
The last top 5 sportsbook is in your corner BetUS – Billed as ‘America’s Favorite Sportsbook’.
OK, that’s a bold statement, but why with competitive prices and easy betting on all your favorite sports, including the upcoming Breeders’ Cup horse racing world championships at Keeneland.
The BetUS offer is so simple that it requires you to sign up and they give you a 125% matching bonus when you make your first deposit.
If your account is not very good, in short, if you deposit $2000 after joining – use the promo code again. INDIERS – Get a cool $2500 in free bets on the Breeders Cup that you can use when betting on horse racing in Kentucky.
Or, if $2500 is too much to start with, even a $500 opening deposit will get you $625 in free bets.
BetUS Breeders Cup betting offer terms and conditions
- Minimum deposit $100
- 10x rollover requirement
- The maximum sports bet is 2500 dollars
- Kentucky sports betting sites are awarded free bets
$6,000 Breeders’ Cup Free Bet | Join the best Kentucky sports betting sites with our promo code: INNSIDERS
To summarize – we have listed our five trusted Kentucky sports betting sites in the table below. If you ‘max out’ all with them you will see that they will give you a free bet worth up to $6000. Breeders’ Cup free bet And do so even when playing in Kentucky – or any US state or Canada.
Just use our promo code INDIERS To make sure you qualify for the free bets offered at every sports betting site, horse racing fans looking to bet on the Breeders’ Cup this week can beat the books before placing a bet on this race at Keeneland. Friday and Saturday.
Content you might like